Your Custom Inbound Marketing Strategy Begins Here
Your website should be your company's most powerful and cost effective marketing tool. It is also the easiest to measure your advertising investment. With the proper planning, setup and software your company should be able to track your prospects from your marketing campaigns to when they become a customer.
Our Inbound Marketing Definition
The process of driving targeted prospects to your website from all available online marketing channels. Inbound marketing focuses on content development for SEO and link earning while leveraging pay-per-click and social media to attract the right personas to your business.
Basic Inbound Marketing Steps
• Define your target personas
• Attract them to your website
• Convert them to submit their valuable information
• Keep your messaging in front of your targets
• Acqure them as a new customer
• Turn them into a Champion for your company
Our Inbound Marketing Consulting
At Pittsburgh Internet Consulting, we are customize our inbound marketing services to match the needs of each of our customers. During our onboarding process we will select the online marketing channels that your campaign will include. Your consulting team will work to define which pieces of your inbound marketing efforts will be done by our team and which tasks your team will manage in house. Then we will present our recommendations for a one or two year inbound marketing campaign.
Contact us at 412-942-0222 to talk to a consultant about planning your inbound strategies.
Components of a Successful Inbound Marketing Campaign• Discovery (Competitor research, personal develpment, keyword research)
• Setup (Statistics, Tracking Software, Content Mangement, CRM system)
• Planning (Budget, Schedule, Priorities, Action Items)• Website Audit (SEO, Calls-To-Action, Usability and Design)
• Pay Per Click Account Setup or Review
• Premium Content Development & Ongoing Content Writing
• Email Marketing Consulting or Management
• Social Media Consulting or Management
• Link Earning & Link Building
• Monthly Reporting (Traffic, Rankings, Mentions)
• Quarterly Strategy and ROI Reviews